I hope this email finds you safe and well! I am thrilled to share some exciting news regarding the growth of the firm.
First and foremost, we have completed the acquisition and renovation of our new headquarters, located a few blocks from my favorite park – Memorial Park.
Second, we will be kicking off a new marketing campaign which will include redesigning our website and creating a social media presence (who says an old dog can’t learn new tricks).
Third, the team continues to grow with another of counsel attorney and we are currently looking for other talented attorneys with corporate law experience.
Finally, this brings me to the exciting celebration of our 3rd year anniversary. Over the past three years I am proud to have assisted a variety of clients in a variety of transactions. Here are a few highlights:
- $60M debt restructuring for an E&P company
- $20M private placement
- M&A buy and sell side representations
- Guided a $20M energy service provider during Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Led a $100M nationwide contracting company to profitability after their CFO committed fraud. Also negotiated their $16M revolving line of credit and $10M real estate loan.
- Led a medical practice out of workout by facilitating a $5M credit facility
- Restructured a healthcare service provider saving approximately $100k per year
As the principal, I have focused on delivering legal services through relationship-driven representation. My focus areas are representing middle market companies including, but not limited to, turnaround work, community banks, and providing general counsel work.