David Gerszewski offers years of experience in the financial and commercial industries to help inform the practical legal counsel he provides to corporate and banking clients. Gerszewski spent ten years of his career at Wall Street Investment banks as offering proprietary speculation in interest rates, currency, credit, and commodity derivatives and another ten years providing risk management solutions for multi-billion dollar European-based hedge funds.
Gerszewski also developed and sold a successful restaurant franchise concept which quickly became popular in southern Brazil before returning to the U.S. to practice law. David’s practice focuses on trusts, estates, asset protection, tax controversy, and structuring tax-efficient wealth transfer strategies.
- J.D., Juris Doctor – Arizona State University College of Law
- M.Sc. in International Security – University of London, England
- M.S. in Applied Statistics – Arizona State University
- B.S. in Decision Sciences – University of Denver
- North Dakota
- United States Tax Court
- United States of Federal Claims
- United States Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Veterans Claims