What is an Outsourced General Counsel?
Sometimes, your organization may not need in-house full-time counsel but simply assistance with a certain matter or challenge your company faces. At G. Ortega Law, we offer outsourced general counsel to help you get the best of both worlds. Outsourced general counsel is essentially on-demand guidance and representation for your business when you need it. This is a cost-effective way to receive the legal services you need, as fee structures are designed to fit your budget.
Outsourced general counsel is a common solution to have a lawyer for small businesses who don’t often require ongoing legal counsel. Our attorneys offer the same support in-house general counsel would, but on a part-time or on-demand need.
Some matters we offer outsourced general counsel for include:
- Negotiating and drafting contracts
- Employment law
- Real estate matters
- Risk mitigation
- Corporate governance counsel
- Strategic planning
- Proxy contests
- Hostile takeovers
- Ownership succession planning
- Regulatory compliance
- Process improvement
No matter the industry or organization of your company, our team offers practical advice for any matter your business may face. Why choose our attorneys for outsourced general counsel? We offer years of experience in banking and business as well as law. We’ve been in your shoes and understand the need for pragmatic problem-solving and guidance. When you need a lawyer for small businesses, choose our economical outsourced general counsel services. We are available by phone, video conference, web meeting, or on-site visit any time you need legal advice.
Terms for Hiring an Outsourced General Counsel
At G. Ortega Law, we get to know your goals to offer outsourced general counsel services for your company. Our attorneys have the multidisciplinary experience to offer advice in a broad range of matters and situations. Our goal is to help you improve your organization’s performance and protect your interests.
As your outsourced general counsel, we provide a wide range of support for your company, including:
- Legal advice When you need someone to identify potential legal issues, research legal issues, or offer advice on laws and regulations, our attorneys are here to provide you with the guidance you need for your business.
- Representation As a lawyer for small businesses, we also offer legal representation for legal situations. For example, litigation, transactions, or compliance actions. If you need an attorney at your side and being the point of contact for a legal issue, we offer representation when you need it for your company.
- Legal Services We also provide numerous legal services for your company as part of our outsourced general counsel. This includes reviewing and drafting contracts, filing reports to regulatory agencies, reviewing lease agreements, and preparing new entity formation documents.
However, since businesses may not need full-time support for these legal matters, we offer outsourced general counsel as an on-demand, budget-conscious solution for your legal needs. Contact our team today to discuss your company’s legal needs and learn more about our outsourced general counsel options.